Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Utilizing MRI and CT in Diagnosing Diseases of the Brain and Spine
- 25 Category A Credits
- For ARRT® and ARMRIT
This course offers essential information on the importance of MRI and CT in brain and spine imaging. Learn about the considerable advances in both of these modalities over the last few years, driven by both clinical and technological developments. Expand your knowledge of the disease pathology of the brain and spine and how to optimize MRI and CT techniques to optimize image quality. The course also includes a synopsis of pediatric imaging.
Course Acceptance List
- ARMRIT Accepted
- Accepted for the ARRT®: X-ray, CT, MRI, Mammography, NM, QM, Densitometry, Radiation Therapy, Cardiac/Vascular IR, Ultrasound (For ultrasound only 8 hours would apply, other 16 hours must be ultrasound specific.)
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- CCI – Accepted (Certificate level – 16 CE credits are accepted; Registry level – 6 CE credits are accepted)
- Texas – Accepted – Direct
- Florida – Accepted, Technical
- California – Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 12/21/2023, must complete by 12/20/2023.
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.