Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Manual of Preventive Cardiology
30.5 Category A credits
Perfect for R.R.A., CCI, and Any Other Specialty
This course focuses on the application of current guidelines and practice standards in the clinical management of cardiovascular risk factors. The book presents concise descriptions of each major cardiovascular risk factor and practical, to-the-point discussions of current best practices in clinical management. In addition, the book includes chapters on peripheral arterial disease, stroke, smoking, contemporary cardiovascular imaging, heart failure, metabolic syndrome, thrombosis, nutrition, special populations, novel risk factors, and psychosocial stress.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®: Registered Radiologist Assistant, Radiography, CT, MRI, Mammography, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound (For US only 8 hours would apply, other 16 hours must be US specific.)
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- CCI – Accepted for Registry and Certificate levels
- Florida – Accepted – Technical
- Texas – Accepted – Indirectly Related
- California – Not Accepted
- AR, WV, OR, KY – not Accepted
- MA – Accepted healthcare practice related
- Other States – Accepted
**** Course Expires 1/1/2023, Must Complete by 12/30/22
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.