Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Cardiology
67.75 Category A Credits
For R.R.A.®, CCI, and All Specialties
This category A course is perfect for Registered Radiologist Assistants, all technologists, and anyone working in the cardiology field. This course provides an excellent review of the major disease categories and therapeutic challenges of managing cardiac conditions. After completing this course, you will have a deeper knowledge of various cardiac diseases and current treatments available to cardiac patients.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®: Registered Radiologist Assistant, Radiography, CT, MRI, Mammography, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound (For US only 8 hours would apply, other 16 hours must be US specific.)
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- CCI – Accepted for Registry and Certificate levels
- Florida – Accepted – Technical
- Texas – Accepted – 12 Credits Indirectly Related
- California – Not Accepted
- Arkansas, West Virginia, Oregon, Kentucky – Not Accepted
- Massachusetts – Accepted Healthcare Practice Related
- Other States – Accepted
**** Course Expires 12/1/2022, Must Complete by 11/29/22
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.