Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Using Quantitative Coronary Angiography in Interventional Cardiology
1.0 Category A Credit
This chapter provides an overview of the tool quantitative coronary angiography (QCA) that has been developed to objectively quantify the extent of coronary artery disease. QCA provides more accurate measurements and descriptions of complex lesions such as bifurcations and chronic total occlusions. Review how this technology works and view before and after images to see the impact of QCA.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- CCI – Accepted for Registry and Certificate levels
- Florida – Accepted Technical Category
- Texas – Accepted – Indirect Category
- California – Not Accepted
- AR,OR,KY(LXMO),PA,WV – Not Accepted
- MA – 1.0 CEU healthcare practice
- Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 12/31/2023
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.