Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Ultrasound and MRI Peripheral Nerve Imaging
1 Category A Credit
Imaging of the peripheral nerves comprises a wide pathological spectrum. Imaging has greatly increased the knowledge of peripheral nerve disorders enabling these disorders to be diagnosed and treated with greater clarity and precision. This chapter focuses on ultrasound and MRI appearances of different nerve pathologies.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- Accepted for ARMRIT
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- California – Accepted for MRI
- ARDMS – Not Accepted
The Following State Acceptance List Only Applies to Radiography Licenses Which Utilizes Radiation.
- Texas – Accepted – Non-Ionizing Category
- Florida – Accepted – Technical
- MA – Accepted – Healthcare Practice Category
- California, Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 9/30/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.