Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Scoring Cardiac Ischemia
1.0 Category A Credit
This course provides an overview of what scoring cardiac ischemia entails and its importance in diagnosing cardiac ischemia. Learn how scoring provides an easier and more objective assessment of an angiographic coronary lesion in patients with wide-spectrum CAD, ranging from minimal stenosis to extensive involvement of the coronary arteries.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- CCI – Accepted for Registry and Certificate levels
- Florida – Accepted Technical Category
- Texas – Accepted – Indirect Category
- California – Not Accepted
- AR,OR,KY(LXMO),PA,WV – Not Accepted
- MA – 1.0 CEU healthcare practice
- Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 12/31/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.