Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Role of Vertebral Endplates in Lumbar Disease
.75 Category A Credit
Lumbar spine disease can disable a patient for years. This chapter focuses on the vertebral endplates which separate the soft tissue of the disc from the strong bone of the vertebrae and the vital role they play in the healing process.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for ARRT®
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- Texas – Accepted – Non-Ionizing Category
- Florida – Accepted, Technical Category
- MA – Accepted – Healthcare Practice Category
- California – Not Accepted
- Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 9/30/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.