Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Rehabilitation Following Hip Fracture
2.25 Category A Credit
Rehabilitation following hip fracture is an essential part of the health system, not an optional extra. This chapter focuses on all the components of an optimal rehabilitation program and the related outcomes. Learn about the critical need for rehabilitation programs to address both physical and phycological healing.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for ARRT®
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- Texas – Accepted – 2.25 CE Non-Ionizing Category
- Florida – Accepted, Technical Category
- MA – Accepted – Healthcare Practice Category
- California – Not Accepted
- Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 9/30/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.