Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Post-Operative Management of Hip Fractures
1.75 Category A Credit
Despite advances in surgical and anesthetic techniques, the risk of complications after hip fracture surgery remains high. The main goal of post-operative management is to prevent or promptly detect complications in order to reduce morbidity and mortality. This chapter focuses on the post-operative multidisciplinary management of hip fractures.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for ARRT®
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- Texas – Accepted – 1.75 CE Non-Ionizing Category
- Florida – Accepted, Technical Category
- MA – Accepted – Healthcare Practice Category
- California – Not Accepted
- Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 9/30/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.