Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Optical CT Scanning in 3-D Radiation Dosimetry
1.0 Category A Credit
In this course learn about one of the most promising new techniques that could have wide applications in radiation therapy. Optical computed tomography uses light to generate a three-dimensional optical density map to reproduce the dose distribution record. Expand your knowledge with this exciting information.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- California – Not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted Technical Category
- AR,OR,KY(LXMO),PA,WV – Not Accepted
- MA – 1.0 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – CE Accepted/indirectly related
- All Other States – Accepted
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.