Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Review the courses included in our Unlimited CE option
Optical Coherence Tomography
.50 Category A Credit
Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is similar to ultrasound but uses light instead of sound waves. OCT in ophthalmology has become a standard modality and is widely used by clinicians daily. OCT has been continuously developed which has provided a significant increase in imaging speed and resolution. Learn about the clinical applications for OCT including OCT angiography.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for ARRT®
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- Texas – Accepted – Non-Ionizing Category
- Florida – Accepted, Technical Category
- MA – Accepted – Healthcare Practice Category
- California – Not Accepted
- Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 9/30/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.