Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
MRI of the Prostate
.75 Category A Credit
Learn about the current role of MRI in accurately diagnosing prostate cancer. Urologists rely heavily on high-quality MRI scans in their daily practice because the use of MRI has a direct impact on their cancer detection rate. Also, learn how to optimize prostate MR imaging protocols.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- Accepted for ARMRIT
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- California – Accepted for MRI
The Following State Acceptance List Only Applies to Radiography Licenses Which Utilizes Radiation.
- Texas – Accepted – Non-Ionizing Category
- Florida – Accepted – Technical
- MA – Accepted – Healthcare Practice Category
- California, Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course expires 6/30/2026
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.