Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Review the courses included in our Unlimited CE option
MRI of the Knee
1 Category A Credit
Imaging has a crucial role in diagnosing problems with the knee. MRI is highly accurate in detecting internal derangements of the knee, and knowledge of knee pathology has increased in recent years. This chapter focuses on the normal and abnormal structures of the knee. Learn about the normal anatomy of the knee, understand the accuracy of MR imaging of the knee and recognize abnormalities of main knee structures.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- Accepted for ARMRIT
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- California – Accepted for MRI
The Following State Acceptance List Only Applies to Radiography Licenses Which Utilizes Radiation.
- Texas – Accepted – Non-Ionizing Category
- Florida – Accepted – Technical
- MA – Accepted – Healthcare Practice Category
- California, Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 9/30/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.