Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
MRI of the Hip
1 Category A Credit
MRI state-of-the-art imaging of the hip joint allows for a good assessment of bony and soft tissue damage of the hip joint. In this chapter learn the different pathologies of the hip joint and the key imaging findings. Understand different bony pathologies of the hip joint, the key imaging findings of the different types of impingement of the hip joint, and the typical patterns of damage to the hip joint.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- Accepted for ARMRIT
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- California – Accepted for MRI
The Following State Acceptance List Only Applies to Radiography Licenses Which Utilizes Radiation.
- Texas – Accepted – Non-Ionizing Category
- Florida – Accepted – Technical
- MA – Accepted – Healthcare Practice Category
- California, Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 9/30/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.