Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Review the courses included in our Unlimited CE option
MRI of the Elbow
1 Category A Credit
The elbow is a complex joint from an anatomic and functional perspective. MR imaging has emerged as the primary tool for the non-invasive evaluation of bone and soft tissue structures, providing excellent resolution and contrast. Coupled with an understanding of the disease process and mechanism of injury, MR imaging is a powerful tool for the diagnosis and characterization of disease.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- Accepted for ARMRIT
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- California – Accepted for MRI
The Following State Acceptance List Only Applies to Radiography Licenses Which Utilizes Radiation.
- Texas – Accepted – Non-Ionizing Category
- Florida – Accepted – Technical
- MA – Accepted – Healthcare Practice Category
- California, Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 9/30/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.