Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Review the courses included in our Unlimited CE option
MRI of the Ankle and Foot
1 Category A Credit
The ankle and foot have complex anatomy and a wide spectrum of pathology. This chapter details normal anatomy and also common injuries and how they are visualized and diagnosed utilizing MRI. Understand the normal anatomy of the ankle and foot, common injuries of the ankle and foot, and recognize abnormal anatomy visualized by MRI.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- Accepted for ARMRIT
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- California – Accepted for MRI
The Following State Acceptance List Only Applies to Radiography Licenses Which Utilizes Radiation.
- Texas – Accepted – Non-Ionizing Category
- Florida – Accepted – Technical
- MA – Accepted – Healthcare Practice Category
- California, Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 9/30/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.