Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
MRI of Pediatric Sports Related Injuries
.75 Category A Credit
With the increased participation of children in athletics, the accurate assessment of acute and chronic injuries is critical to reducing the impact on growth and any associated lifelong disabilities. This chapter focuses on the use of MRI to accurately diagnose soft tissue, ligaments, tendons, and cartilage injuries.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- Accepted for ARMRIT
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- California – Accepted for MRI
The Following State Acceptance List Only Applies to Radiography Licenses Which Utilizes Radiation.
- Texas – Accepted – Non-Ionizing Category
- Florida – Accepted – Technical
- MA – Accepted – Healthcare Practice Category
- California, Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 9/30/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.