Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
MRI in Practice
24 Category A Credits
Course Closeout 3/31/23, Must Complete by 3/29/23
This MRI course gives you an in-depth knowledge of all the core areas of MRI such as the basic principles, image weighting and contrast, spin and gradient echo pulse and sequences, spatial encoding, k-space, protocol optimization, artifacts, instrumentation, and MRI safety. This course is a good study guide for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists® MRI registry examination and a great review for registered technologists seeking to maintain their knowledge of MRI.
Course Acceptance List
- ARMRIT – Accepted 24 Credits
- Accepted for the ARRT®: Radiography, CT, MRI, Mammography, NM, QM, Densitometry, Radiation Therapy, Cardiac/Vascular IR, Ultrasound (For US only 8 hours would apply, other 16 hours must be US specific.)
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- CCI – Accepted (Certificate level – 16 CE credits are accepted; Registry level – 6 CE credits are accepted)
- ARDMS – Not Accepted
State Acceptance Only Applies to Radiography
- Texas – Accepted – 12 CE Non-Ionizing Category
- Florida – Accepted – Technical
- MA – Accepted – 12 CE Healthcare Practice Category
- California, Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Closeout 3/31/2023, Must Complete by 3/29/23. If you complete the course before the expiration date, you may use it to renew anytime within your biennium.
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.