Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
MRI Imaging of Metabolic Disorders
1.0 Category A Credit
This chapter focuses on the imaging appearance of metabolic disorders of bone marrow and the skeleton. Bone and bone marrow disorders in athletes, the elderly, and individuals with eating disorders are reviewed. Early detection of metabolic disorders is crucial because of the success of preventive measures and the availability of treatments.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- Accepted for ARMRIT
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- California – Accepted for MRI
The Following State Acceptance List Only Applies to Radiography Licenses Which Utilizes Radiation.
- Texas – Accepted – Non-Ionizing Category
- Florida – Accepted – Technical
- MA – Accepted – Healthcare Practice Category
- California, Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 9/30/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.