Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Medical Imaging Systems
24 Category A Credits
This course gives an introduction to the basics of medical imaging systems. The book explains the foundation of systems and image processing. It also highlights image formation processes for MRI, X-ray, CT, nuclear imaging, ultrasound, and future imaging modalities. Information on radiation biology and radiation protection is also provided in the course.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT® for X-ray, CT, MRI, Mammography, NM, QM, Densitometry, Radiation Therapy, Cardiac/Vascular IR, Ultrasound (For ultrasound only 8 hours would apply, other 16 hours must be ultrasound specific.)
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- CCI – Accepted (Certificate level – 16 CE credits are accepted; Registry level – 6 CE credits are accepted)
- California – Accepted, Meets 4 hours of digital radiography requirement
- Florida – Accepted -Technical
- Texas – Accepted – Direct
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 9/30/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.