Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Managing Invasive Coronary Angiography Complications
1.0 Category A Credit
This course focuses on diagnosing and treating complications such as bleeding and coronary spasm during and after coronary angiography and interventional procedures. Learn about the various complications and methods to keep complications to a minimum.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- CCI – Accepted for Registry and Certificate levels
- Florida – Accepted Technical Category
- Texas – Accepted – Indirect Category
- California – Not Accepted
- AR,OR,KY(LXMO),PA,WV – Not Accepted
- MA – 1.0 CEU healthcare practice
- Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 12/31/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.