Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Implementation of Lung Cancer Screening
7 Category A Credits
This is an excellent course that outlines the benefits and challenges of implementing a CT lung cancer screening program in your community. This course includes details on the key components of the program and lessons learned from other facilities. The data, as well as the specific challenges, will surprise you.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®: X-ray, CT, MRI, Mammography, NM, QM, Densitometry, Radiation Therapy, Cardiac/Vascular IR
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- CCI – Accepted (Certificate level – 7 CE credits are accepted; Registry level – 6 CE credits are accepted)
- California – Not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted
- Massachusetts – Accepted – Healthcare Practice
- Texas – Accepted – Indirect
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 2/28/2024
The price includes links to the free eBook, test questions to print and mark your answers, the online test, and the certificate. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.