Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Imaging Diseases of the Abdomen and Pelvis: CT, MRI, US
- 16.25 Category A Credits
- For ARRT® and ARMRIT
This course is a great look into the imaging of the abdomen and pelvis, an area that has seen considerable advances over the past several years, driven by clinical as well as technological developments. Written by internationally respected experts in their fields, focusing on imaging diagnosis and interventional therapies in abdominal and pelvic disease; they cover all relevant imaging modalities, including magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, ultrasound, and positron emission tomography. This book offers a comprehensive review of the state of the art in imaging the abdomen and pelvis.
- ARMRIT Accepted
- ARDMS Accepted
- ARRT® Accepted CT, MRI, Sonography: also accepted for X-ray, Mammography, NM, QM, Densitometry, Radiation Therapy, Cardiac/Vascular IR
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- CCI – Accepted (Certificate level – 16 CE credits are accepted; Registry level – 6 CE credits are accepted)
- Texas – Accepted – Direct
- Florida – Accepted
- California – Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course expires 1/1/2024
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.