Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Review the courses included in our Unlimited CE option
History of Coronary Angiography
.50 Category A Credit
This chapter reviews the discovery of the first visualization of human blood vessels. Learn about the people who progressed coronary angiography throughout the years into today’s advanced techniques. Understand the techniques that have been passed down to each new generation of physicians and the efforts involved in the initial development of those techniques.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- CCI – Accepted for Registry and Certificate levels
- Florida – Accepted Technical Category
- Texas – Accepted – Indirect Category
- California – Not Accepted
- AR,OR,KY(LXMO),PA,WV – Not Accepted
- MA – 0.5 CEU healthcare practice
- Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 12/31/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.