Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Evaluation of Oral and Maxillary Abnormalities
1.50 Category A Credits
Learn about new options available to patients suffering from oral and maxillary abnormalities. This is an area radiology technologists don’t usually see a lot of during their normal day. The advancement of past orthodontic treatments such as arch wire expanders and orthodontic appliances has been replaced with exciting new techniques.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- California – Not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted Technical Category
- AR,OR,KY(LXMO),PA,WV – Not Accepted
- MA – 1.50 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – CE Accepted/indirectly related
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 10/31/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.