Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Endoscopy Use in Abdominal Surgery
.75 Category A Credit
One of the most important fields of minimally invasive procedures is diagnosing and treating abdominal pathologies. The development and use of endoscopy systems ease navigation during the surgical procedure. Learn about the equipment needed, the techniques of minimally invasive procedures, and the navigation and orientation challenges during minimally invasive procedures.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for ARRT®
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- Texas – Accepted – Non-Ionizing Category
- Florida – Accepted, Technical Category
- MA – Accepted – Healthcare Practice Category
- California – Not Accepted
- Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 9/30/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.