Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
CT Scanning Techniques and Applications
24 Category A Credits
CT has evolved into an essential diagnostic imaging tool for an increasing variety of clinical applications. This course summarizes currently available CT imaging techniques and pathology but also provides clinical perspectives, advances in hybrid technologies, new applications other than medicine, and an outlook on future developments. Chapters include head/neck/spine, chest/cardiac, extremities, and a chapter on CT in forensic medicine. Chapters also include new CT spine software for cancer patients and image classification software. This is a very interesting course for new technologists and those that have been in the field for a while.
CT Scanning Techniques and Applications Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®: CT, X-ray, MRI, Mammography, NM, QM, Densitometry, Radiation Therapy, Cardiac/Vascular IR, Ultrasound (For ultrasound only 8 hours would apply, other 16 hours must be ultrasound specific.)
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- CCI – Accepted (Certificate level – 16 CE credits are accepted; Registry level – 6 CE credits are accepted)
- California – Accepted
- Florida – Accepted – Technical
- Texas – Accepted – Direct
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 10/31/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.