Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Coronary Angiography and Contrast Induced Nephropathy
1.75 Category A Credits
Contrast-induced nephropathy (CIN) is a serious complication after coronary angiography. Renal failure requiring dialysis after contrast administration is associated with a 40% in-hospital mortality rate. This chapter provides an overview of current risk factors and preventive methods for CIN.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- CCI – Accepted for Registry and Certificate levels
- Florida – Accepted Technical Category
- Texas – Accepted – Indirect Category
- California – Not Accepted
- AR,OR,KY(LXMO),PA,WV – Not Accepted
- MA – 1.75 CEU healthcare practice
- Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 12/31/2023
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.