Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Cirrhosis and Vascular Liver Disease
.75 Category A Credits
This course focuses on the causes of diffuse liver disease and the imaging techniques to evaluate cirrhosis, liver cancer, and vascular liver disease. Learn about the MR techniques useful to recognize the characteristics and atypical contrast-enhancement pattern of liver cancer.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- Accepted for ARMRIT
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- California – Accepted for MRI
The Following State Acceptance List Only Applies to Radiography Licenses Which Utilizes Radiation.
- Texas – Accepted – Non-Ionizing Category
- Florida – Accepted – Technical
- MA – Accepted – Healthcare Practice Category
- California, Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course expires 6/30/2026
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org.