Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
1.50 Category A Credit
Breast MRI is a dynamic and powerful imaging modality for the detection of breast cancer. One of the most important indications of breast MRI is preoperative planning and its superiority compared to other imaging modalities. Patient selection should be performed with care and proper indications for breast MRI should be observed. Great course for all MRI technologists!
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®
- Accepted for ARMRIT
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- Florida – Accepted – Technical Category
- California – Accepted for MRI
The Following State Acceptance List Only Applies to Radiography Licenses Which Utilizes Radiation.
- Texas – Accepted – Non-Ionizing Category
- MA – Accepted – Healthcare Practice Category
- California, Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 9/30/2025
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.