Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Bone Health and Osteoporosis
24 Category A Credits
This first-ever Surgeon General’s Report on bone health and osteoporosis describes the large burden that bone disease places on our Nation and its citizens. Like other chronic diseases that disproportionately affect the elderly, the prevalence of bone disease and fractures is projected to increase markedly as the population ages. If these predictions come true, bone disease and fractures will have a tremendous negative impact on the future well-being of Americans.
But, as this report makes clear, osteoporosis, fractures, and other chronic diseases no longer should be thought of as an inevitable part of growing old. By focusing on prevention and lifestyle changes, including physical activity and nutrition, as well as early diagnosis and appropriate treatment, Americans can avoid much of the damaging impact of bone disease and other chronic diseases.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®: X-ray, CT, MRI, Mammography, NM, QM, Densitometry, Radiation Therapy, Cardiac/Vascular IR, Ultrasound (For US only 8 hours would apply, other 16 hours must be US specific.)
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- CCI – Accepted (Certificate level – 16 CE credits are accepted; Registry level – 6 CE credits are accepted)
- Texas – Accepted – Indirect
- Florida – Accepted
- California – Not Accepted
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 2/28/2024
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.