Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
Advances in the Diagnosis of Coronary Atherosclerosis
24 Category A Credits
Coronary artery disease is the main cause of morbidity and mortality in developed countries, and early diagnosis and treatment play a significant role in preventing the progression of the disease. This course focuses on diagnostic and interventional cardiac angiography including indications for cardiac angiography, the technical aspects of angiography, procedural techniques, the risks associated with coronary angiography, and prevention and treatments of possible complications. Another important issue reviewed in the course is radiation exposure of patients and staff during angiography, including radiation dose reduction techniques and general protection principles.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT®: Registered Radiologist Assistant, Radiography, CT, MRI, Mammography, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound (For ultrasound only 8 hours would apply, other 16 hours must be ultrasound specific.)
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- CCI – Accepted for Registry and Certificate levels
- Florida – Accepted (this course is accepted but it has to be submitted by the technologist when renewing. See the help section at the bottom of the home page for specific directions on how to attach the certificate or fax it when renewing )
- Texas – Accepted – Direct Category
- California – Accepted
- Other States – Accepted
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.