Rehabilitation Following Hip Fracture
2.25 Category A Credit
Rehabilitation following hip fracture is an essential part of the health system, not an optional extra. This chapter focuses on all the components of an optimal rehabilitation program and the related outcomes. Learn about the critical need for rehabilitation programs to address both physical and phycological healing.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for ARRT®
- NMTCB - Accepted for CNMT
- Texas – Accepted - 2.25 CE Non-Ionizing Category
- Florida - Accepted, Technical Category
- MA - Accepted - Healthcare Practice Category
- California - Not Accepted
- Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania - Not Accepted
- All Other States - Accepted
Course Expires 9/30/2025
1 Rehabilitation Following Hip Fracture
2 Download Test Questions and Mark Answers
3 Purchase Online Test to Submit Answers
You will receive a link and login to access the online test for this course. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder and add cheryl@GetYourCeu.com to your contacts. Once you pass you will receive your certificate.
There are no reviews yet.