Bone Health and Osteoporosis CE Course
$10 off for a limited time! $65 for 24 category A credit hours, FREE 7-day book rental available!
This first-ever Surgeon General’s Report on bone health and osteoporosis describes the large burden that bone disease places on our Nation and its citizens. Like other chronic diseases that disproportionately affect the elderly, the prevalence of bone disease and fractures is projected to increase markedly as the population ages. If these predictions come true, bone disease and fractures will have a tremendous negative impact on the future well-being of Americans.
But, as this report makes clear, osteoporosis, fractures, and other chronic diseases no longer should be thought of as an inevitable part of growing old. By focusing on prevention and lifestyle changes, including physical activity and nutrition, as well as early diagnosis and appropriate treatment, Americans can avoid much of the damaging impact of bone disease and other chronic diseases.
Course Acceptance List
- ARRT Accepted: X-ray, CT, MRI, Mammography, NM, QM, Densitometry, Radiation Therapy, Cardiac/Vascular IR, Ultrasound (Only 8 hours would apply, other 16 hours must be US specific.)
- NMTCB - Accepted (NM, PET, Nuclear Cardiology)
- CCI – Accepted (certified level 16 CE, registry level 6 CE)
- Texas – Accepted - Indirect
- Florida – Accepted – Technical, Course Expires 1/31/2022
- Massachusetts – Accepted
- California – Not Accepted
- All Other States - Accepted
- Course Expires 2/28/2021
1 Select Course Materials
2 Download Test Questions
3 Purchase Online Test Access
You will receive a link and login to access the online test for this course. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder and add cheryl@GetYourCeu.com to your contacts. Once you pass you will receive your certificate.
Bone Health and Osteoporosis
|DISCIPLINE||MAJOR CONTENT CATEGORY||SUBCATEGORY||CE CREDITS PROVIDED|
|BD-2016||Patient Care||Patient Bone Health, Care, and Radiation Principles||15.25|
|BD-2016||Image Production||Equipment Operation and Quality Control||0.5|