Do you want to save money and get many courses for a single yearly price?
- 6 Category A Credits
- Meets CA’s Fluoroscopy Requirement
This Fluoroscopy CE course focuses on the importance of fluoroscopy radiation safety, and the responsibility of the technologist to keep the radiation dose as low as reasonably achievable (ALARA) for both the patient and the staff. This course also reviews the technical factors of fluoroscopy that influence the dose and methods to impact dose reduction without sacrificing image quality.
Course Acceptance List
- Accepted for the ARRT: X-ray, CT, MRI, Mammography, NM, QM, Densitometry, Radiation Therapy, Cardiac/Vascular IR
- NMTCB – Accepted for CNMT
- CCI – Accepted (Certificate level – 6 CE credits are accepted; Registry level – 6 CE credits are accepted)
- California – Accepted, Meets Fluoroscopy Requirement
- Florida – Accepted – Technical Category
- Texas – Accepted – Direct Category
- All Other States – Accepted
Course Expires 3/31/2024
The price includes links to everything you need to complete the course. Look for the It’s Time to Begin email after purchase to get started.
You will receive an email with link to the course, the test questions, and access to the online test. If you do not, please check your SPAM folder. If you have problems email email@example.com.